Coordinator, Pro Customer Service, Part-Time (20 Hours/Week)
- Process Backstage Program applications
- Credential check for eligibility (as outlined by PRO team)
- Answer questions regarding Backstage application status
- Product inquiries
- PRO discount inquiries/ functionality on the site
- Events & Education events
Resident Make Up Artist, Part-Time (20 Hours/Week)
- Meet and exceed all Sales and KPI goals.
- Greet all customers with enthusiasm, determine customers’ needs, provide courteous & knowledgeable service to customers, and suggest products by following the MAKE UP FOR EVER service and selling strategies.
- Responsible for maintaining the MAKE UP FOR EVER merchandising concepts at all times. This includes: maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization in the store, including gondolas, visual displays, product assortment, and drawers
- Participate in replenishment and inventory control
- Assist in the maintenance of MAKE UP FOR EVER’s day-to-day business, animation and in-store events.
- Coordinate with Head Make Up Artist to ensure all necessary product knowledge training is successfully completed.
- Actively pursues additional product knowledge and artistry techniques as needed.
- Observe and report client response towards product items to boutique management
- Participate in store meetings and training seminars as necessary
- Coordinate with the Boutique leadership on customer service issues.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Boutique Manager